{Signs} that Fall has finally made it's appearance at our house:
{making delish carmel apples}
{Hoodies come out!} ...all 37 of them.:)
Peach Days!!
...Carnivals & helicopters...
{one of our favorite fall weekends}
{Fab time to break all bad habits!}
{snuggling up with a good book (and blankie)}
{ Leaves changing}
& taking FUN rides to the top of MT. LOGAN to see it!
(Thanks again K&S, THIS ROCKED!!!)
{Watching football weekly!}
...especially going to see USU cream BYU. :)
{still workin' on gettin' summer out of our system}
Crisp Fall weather for:
{Mom's delish breakfast on the deck}
{diaper contests with none other than....}
contestant #1----
"lil smarty pants"
And here's our SUPA CUTE lil' champ....Captain Underpants!
{P-A-R-T-Y'S}
Thanks to cute Jamie for all the FUN ;)!
Look, it's Hannah Montana with her #1 favorite fan (almost dead)! That's what happens when you idolize H. M.
And WOW.....her mom can throw quite a PARTY! Lots of time invested in it and the
KIDS LOVED IT! You name it, we had it!
Check out the awesome party food/favors!
cupcakes!
Goodie Bag!Brownies!
Thanks Sheena!!!!
{Traditions! }
Amazing what people make out of pumpkins!
{Corn Mazes, Tractor rides, & Hay jumpin'...}
{.... with this FUN & cute fam!}Such a cute prego girl, 6 1/2 months along!
{Happy Halloween!}
{oh, how we LOVE making these sweets!}
(wait, the kids or carmel apples??? :))
{Happy Fall!}



















12 sweet scribbles :):
Wow, you guys had an eventful October! Love the jack-o-lanters you guys carved :)
What a fun fall! That is one thing that makes me miss Utah...all the fun things to go and do. Your friend really does know how to put on a party! So fun! Your caramel apples look delicious by the way. Oh and you are crazy to be out in the water in October!!!!! You couldn't pay me to do that!!! I wake up in my 69 degree house finally and I have to put on a long sleeve shirt. I know, pathetic, but I have acclimated after 5 years of AZ weather.
I love this post. You should be exhausted from all this action!! very cute!
This post made me hungry. Those strawberries looked absolutely scrumptious and all those Halloween treats??? Not to mention the Carmel Apples! Okay - going to go eat something.
PS - I LOVE that picture of your two boys reading a book on the couch. That is just TOO precious.
PPS - I've updated my blog TWICE now and still haven't heard one word from you. Are we still friends??? haha
Fun times, fun freakin' times! LOVE YOUR FAMILY. I love October...(not NEAR as much as summer)..BUT there are always some great and fun times for sure. You are a crack up! Keep those posts comin' more often...K?????? Come on!!! Love yaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My email: slward3@msn.com
This was a darling post, a little of everything, my favorite kind. Honestly you always have the sweetest comments for me, but really your blog makes me smile just as much. You are KILLING me with those caramel apples, you make those, next time bring your friend (me) one! And you take some great pictures, they are all so cute. How do you make the collages on here, I love them. And last heck yest let's hang out sometime, that would be so fun!!!
I meant heck yes not yest, I need to proof read more often!!
You guys have been busy! Your boys are getting so big, and handsome as always! I just updated my blog ;)
Wow, you guys really say goodbye to summer in style! :)
Your apples made me drool...really I am salivating on my keyboard! October looked like a crazy fun month! Wish we lived closer. I want in on the fun!
Wow! Your blog leaves me hungry and missing you, Julie. Your boys are so handsome and beautiful and darling! And I LOVELOVELOVE your family pics. You look like a super model!
Post a Comment