you make me sick....what are you not good at!!! haa haa just kidding(at the sick part, not the good at part!). I love it..and still want it more than bad. BUT i guess your mom is a little more important than me. she is SUPER cute and i love that she loved it. great job jul's!!!
Okay miss talent, that is darling, I would pay lots of money for such a cute table! I bet your mom was thrilled, darling and for your first project. I wish had that talent....you are amazing!
Julie Ann! I canNOT stop staring at those pics & being SO amazed at how great & perfect that turned out!!
Seriously, is there anything you CAN'T do?? You're like Betty Crocker, Martha Stewart (criminal record aside), mother, daughter & wife of the year, etc, etc, etc all rolled into one!!!!
Good grief. I need to stop looking at your blog ~ it's not super great for my self-esteem....but I sure do love ya'll.
Julie Ann! I canNOT stop staring at those pics & being SO amazed at how great & perfect that turned out!!
Seriously, is there anything you CAN'T do?? You're like Betty Crocker, Martha Stewart (criminal record aside), mother, daughter & wife of the year, etc, etc, etc all rolled into one!!!!
Good grief. I need to stop looking at your blog ~ it's not super great for my self-esteem....but I sure do love ya'll.
We've been married 8 years!!!! We were married May 9th, 2003!! In Dec.of 2006, sweet lil' Cameron was born into our little family and that made 3....In July of 2009, our perfect little Korver made 4! Life could not be sweeter! We are one crazy, busy family, but we love to have fun! "We may not have it all together...but together we have it ALL! "
Cameron Rex
He's our little firecracker! The cutest 4 year old there is though! (and smartest!) He is full of energy & fun; bringing so many smiles to our faces! As you read our blog you'll see that we are very proud parents!
Korver Travis
He's our perfect little guy! Literally! The kid is right next to perfect. Has been since day one! He's going on 2 years old! He is our super mellow and relaxed one! A complete opposite of his brother! My favorite thing?...His captive blue eyes and contagious smile he loves to flash at us! Ahhhh, melts my heart.
18 sweet scribbles :):
That desk is beautiful and your Mom looks so happy to have it! You rock! Good job!
Darling!! You picked a great finish to show off the fun details on the desk! I am impressed, especially for a first-time project:)
Julie, that turned out awesome!!! I'm super impressed! I want to do fun crafty things with you!!!!
you make me sick....what are you not good at!!! haa haa just kidding(at the sick part, not the good at part!). I love it..and still want it more than bad. BUT i guess your mom is a little more important than me. she is SUPER cute and i love that she loved it. great job jul's!!!
You are amazing!! Now, what I'd like to see is a blog showcasing ALL your thrifting/decorating talents! When will we see that?... :)
that looks fantastic!!!! you are a great DIY(er)
Julie - you RAAAWK!
It looks awesome! Teach me your skillz! I've always wanted to redo furniture.
AWESOME!! You need to teach me how to do this kind of stuff. I sure can't see any flaws at all!
Way cute! Travis and I ended up doing lots of that for our new house. It's work, but fun and rewarding all the same! Look's good.
Okay miss talent, that is darling, I would pay lots of money for such a cute table! I bet your mom was thrilled, darling and for your first project. I wish had that talent....you are amazing!
Julie Ann!
I canNOT stop staring at those pics & being SO amazed at how great & perfect that turned out!!
Seriously, is there anything you CAN'T do?? You're like Betty Crocker, Martha Stewart (criminal record aside), mother, daughter & wife of the year, etc, etc, etc all rolled into one!!!!
Good grief. I need to stop looking at your blog ~ it's not super great for my self-esteem....but I sure do love ya'll.
See you in a few short days ~ YAHOO!
Julie Ann!
I canNOT stop staring at those pics & being SO amazed at how great & perfect that turned out!!
Seriously, is there anything you CAN'T do?? You're like Betty Crocker, Martha Stewart (criminal record aside), mother, daughter & wife of the year, etc, etc, etc all rolled into one!!!!
Good grief. I need to stop looking at your blog ~ it's not super great for my self-esteem....but I sure do love ya'll.
See you in a few short days ~ YAHOO!
I am so impressed! I wish I were that creative!
Oh my goodness! That is amazing! What a perfect gift! I love the finish and color. You are quite talented! :)
Love it!! You are amazing!
Ummm . . . AMAZING!!!
Really Julie...! It turned out SO CUTE! Let's seriously do my nasty dressers!
Post a Comment