I love weekends when my whole family is back in town!! A few weeks ago, Lisa came up from St. George, Katie (amazingly didn't have a date or a sporting event to be at) so she came up, and Todd scored us all tickets to the USU game! What a BLAST! Who doesn't love a USU basketball game in the Spectrum!??? Thats what I thought. :) ---- it.was.sweet.
The Girls.






6 sweet scribbles :):
Hey, sounds like you've been living it up!! Glad your happy and doing great! The fam. looks great too! Have to get together sometime!!
ummm... didnt your message to me the other day say that you guys havent been up to a thing.. LIAR!! HA HA! You guys are always having fun so i knew i couldnt believe you!
Hey Julie, thanks for the comment on my blog. We are excited. To answer your question YES we come up to brigham probably once a month it seems like lately we have been coming up even more than that. John is NOT doing the law school anymore. We thought about it for a while and took this year of school off to figure out what we were doing and although we like law we were going that direction more because it was a safer choice than animation but animation FITS us. So even if it ends up not paying as much it just feels right and we will make it work. That is johns passion and I would much rather him do something that he loves and get paid less than do something he hates but get paid more. Hopefully it all works out.
I hope you guys are doing well. I'm jealous you got to do your girls weekend!
Erin
How fun! What happened to Todd on the last picture?
It reminds me of when we had our foreign exchange student from France. We were visiting Grandma and she said, "Let me get a picture of all you cute kids!" Before she took it, he (our student) turned to Jeanette, motioned for her to leave and said, "She said the koot ones!"
Have a lovely day!
looks like you've been having lotsa fun. yeah, i'm jealous you had a girls week in vegas. it must have been so nice not to have to take care of kids for a week. i was lucky and got to go see brian regan (the comedian) in SLC last weekend w/ my sister... SiSTERFEST! yeah we need to get together again soon!
What a fantastic weekend! I haven't been to a USU game in forever. Sometimes I wish we could relive those memories with you guys.
Post a Comment