3/12/2010

girls.weekends.rock.

So..... back in February my sis asked me to come be one of her patients in the dental chair.....I looked beyond the idea of sitting in a chair for 12+ hours for a teeth cleaning ....and thought about where I'd be. WARMTH!
.
So my sweet hubby said I deserved to get away for a WEEK without the KIDS. (cue the ahhhh's) Let me repeat that just because it sounds so nice. Get away for a WEEK without the KIDS. (yeah, he's amazing to me like that.) So, I asked my good friend Emily to come along and before we knew it...we were headed to St. George for a week of fun! We met up with my sis who lives down there.....And the fun we had. The stories to tell. The insane moments we experienced-from getting lost on the 6 lane freeway in Vegas. to our infamous pink stairs and drunk guys. to running for cover in a POURING rain storm for a 30 minutes....oh the places we went...... We had FUN.



We stopped off for a visit with Mr. Coca Cola


My sis and I outside the Bellagio.



Sampling the 16 different cokes from around the world! Who even knew there was that many!




Of course. We had to test out our slight desire for a little gambling. uh...we did.not.win.(notice our sweet hairstyles after running through our rainstorm)


Lis, Me, and Em ....just before the RAINSTORM

And of course, nothing better than comin' to relax in the hot tub every night after a long day of shopping, playing, and relaxing. It was the life. Just what we needed. We had a blast!
Thanks Rexy;) I.LOVE.YOU.

3 sweet scribbles :):

~Emily~ said...

Oh yay, the pics worked for ya! Wow, those pics do not even do this trip justice ~ I just laughed so hard...my eyes are WATERING!

THANKS AGAIN to you, Rex, and Lisa for the awesome place to stay, laughing our guts out, etc!!!

Chris and Kristen said...

Fun stuff!

Chris and Kristen said...

Fun stuff!