10/23/2008

FAMILY PICTURES!!!

YAY! We did it! We got our first family pictures taken; just the 3 of us! We headed up Blacksmith Fork Canyon a few Saturdays ago and after 2 hours of snapshots... we ended up with some fun pictures! I have this AMAZING friend Sheena who can do almost anything and she is such a sweetheart and she did our pictures for us! She did a GREAT job and we were very happy with them! Thank you so much again Sheen! You're the best!

Here's some of our fav's......





















I love his face here.....




This last picture totally explains how happy we all were to be done for the day! Cameron could only handle so much of saying "cheese"! But honestly...The fact that he is even looking at the camera and smiling....well that is a miracle in and of itself. Way to go Cam! You did great. :)

***We're interested..... if you like a specific pic, tell us which one! (We can't decide which picture to get enlargements of!!!)

19 sweet scribbles :):

Lady Raine said...

Your pictures are adorable, Julie! Thanks for sharing. Anikka

Sheena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheena said...

You know which one/s i like! ALL OF THEM! Maybe they all wouldn't look so good if you guys weren't so photogenic!

Kurtis said...

You guys look great! I really like the one that you used on the top of your blog. I need to quit reading your blog because I'm always jealous. You guys do SO many fun things.

Camille said...

Cameron will have to get used to his parents kissing so much! :) I loved his face in that picture as well. And I love the picture of you guys on the fence. So cute all of them! What a cute family! :)

Michelle said...

They are all great!!
Sheena great job WOW

Greg and Taya said...

Those are so cute!!! Cameron seems so smiley. He is adorable! We really need to get together soon!

Jeni said...

It's good to see you posting again! It looks like you guys always have a great time together! You are so so cute! I just love you! I love all the pictures, but the one I like that would be wall worthy is the one that shows all your faces the best. I think it is #5 down. The are all cute though and I think you should do some kind of collage with them!

Sherry said...

Hi,
We love all the pictures, but if we have to choose just one it would be the 1st one. You all have such great smiles on.

We're sure glad we got to see you on Saturday before you headed to the zoo. Looks like everyone had great fun.

Sherry said...

Oops! I think I really like #5 the most. I got mixed up.

~Emily~ said...

My fav-favs are also the one at the top of your blog, #5, & the fence one. How you could ever just pick one though would be beyond me! P.S. I miss you guys, hope all is going ok!!

Chris and Kristen said...

I am so jealous of your pictures! I have always wanted Fall pictures in a canyon taken. Obviously not able to happen in Arizona. Your pictures are so cute. I love the one you have in your header, the first one in your post, and the one of just rex and cam looking over the fence together. They are all super cute!

Tai and Joe said...

Your pictures are adorable! you looks so beautiful. What a cutie your little boy is.

Kristi said...

Cute pictures. It looks like you have been doing so many fun things in good 'ol valley of cache! Hope the calling is going well.

The Nielsen's said...

I LOVE ALL OF THEM! Cute family!

Ryan & Keri said...

Julie, I don't know if I can pick just one. All of them look so cute! But I guess I'm traditional; I love the three of you looking forward in the trees. BEAUTIFUL!!!

jason and michelle clarke said...

All of those pictures are awesome!! So I won't be of much help. We just had one of our friends take pictures of our family too. I love the one of Cameron's face when you two are kissing. That's to funny!!! Good luck with your decision.

Hama Roska said...

Those are super cute pics. Your fam is adorable.

I miss having you around.

THE BADGERS said...

Awesome pictures! What a cute family!