Well I think this will be the last one of this year.... We had so much fun, but by Labor day it was SOOOOOOO COLD! (YEAH FOLKS, Like 39 degrees cold at 10 in the morning! I don't even wanna know how cold it was at 6 in the morning!) The crazy part is that NO matter the weather when we're up there, we have a blast and LOVE it!
The boys hard at work, putting up their glamorous rock wall.. (it actually turned out pretty cool, so props to them!)
Cam really bonded with Aunt Katie! He had a sleepover with her 2 nights while we were up there! He was quite the snuggly bunny!
Just lowering the trailer while Grandpa isn't looking..... :-) ( I think he was bored while we were all setting up canopy's preparing for the rainstorm)
(minus the insanely CLOSE UP of my brothers cute face), I love this pic of Lisa and Cameron... He's not sure what to think of givin her a big smooch!
Yeah, I think he likes her. When we got home on Labor day, Cam was soooo tired! He woke up from his nap, but he must have wanted some extra snuggle time cause he went back to sleep on Aunt Lisa's shoulder... (once again, another first for my child! sleeping on someone!) Aren't they "coot" though!!!!
9/10/2008
LaVa tRiP # 4....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 sweet scribbles :):
Post a Comment