We love the SUMMER! Enough said! I thought I'd try to catch up on all the fun we've been having and maybe....just maybe ...I'll keep on top of blogging! Enjoy our crazy timeline of posts!...........
8/14/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love the SUMMER! Enough said! I thought I'd try to catch up on all the fun we've been having and maybe....just maybe ...I'll keep on top of blogging! Enjoy our crazy timeline of posts!...........
9 sweet scribbles :):
Hmmm, good luck with that!
Wow! You have had a busy summer but it looks tons of fun! Cam is so cute. It was fun to look at the pictures we enjoyed them. Aubree loves the water too so all the pictures with the pool and water she got excited. Well hopefully we see you at peach days we are planning on going up for them.
Hey Julie!
It looks like you have been busy bloggin. I loved all your pictures and keeping up with what you guys have been doing this summer. Congrats to Rex for passing his test.
I miss talking to you!
So many fun posts and cute pics! I can't believe how cute Cam is...and so big! It looks like you guys had a great summer! I dont know what you guys are doing for Labor day or if you will be around, but we are headed to Salt Lake on that Sunday. Maybe we could catch up with you guys...let me know!
No wonder you haven't posted in a long time - you've been BUSY! Hope we can get together soon! Please call me when you have a free weekend!
We were thinking to get canoes and go down the bear river soon? do you guys want to go? thanks for writing to me! we could find the paper that had your numbers... Brian just found it yesterday... so now we'll call you when we go!
You've just been tagged, just go to my blog and copy and paste the questions to your blog with your own answers!
It looks like you have had a lot of fun this summer! You have such a cute family. ~ Anikka Spiekerman Edwards
Its so good to finally hear from you! Even though I don't do as good as I should with my blog I at least post like once a month ;) haha...I know time flies and you realize that you have all these pictures you took to post on your blog and you haven't ever done it! well it was fun reading all about your summer and its good to hear your all doing so good! I figured that if something HAD happened to you we would have heard!
Post a Comment