Rex has had to travel so much and its been such a blessing to have friends who will come play with me while he is away! Sheena came over last week and shared her new TOY with me for a few hours and it was one of the funnest nights ever! She is so much fun!! She got the COOLEST camera ever..the Canon Rebel XSI and I can't wait to get mine.... (babe..... i hope your reading) We got some fun pictures!!! Thanks for all your photography advice Sheena, I can't wait to put it to use!!
He is totally in a big kid swing....Does this mean he's not my baby anymore. :(
I love this picture....It captures just how little those fingers are...
Deep in thought....
He LOVED playing on the railroad...Excellent idea Sheena!
Admiring the cat tail....
Kisses Kisses Kisses!
This grass kept tickling his neck so he'd cringe..its so cute cause it looks like he is posing!
He LOVES to say prayers! he always kneels and folds his arms hoping to pray!
He was so tired of taking pictures but we couldn't help but snap one more of his overly exhausted- i want to go home- face. Priceless right?





5 sweet scribbles :):
I can't believe how much he's changed. He looks like a little boy. And his face is so precious. I love the prayer picture and the "posing" picture. What a sweet boy!
Wow. We just saw him a month ago and he looks so different in these pictures to me. They are so cute and he is so cute too.
Those are such cute pictures! I can't believe how much he has changed since the last time I saw him!!! We need to get our boys togteher soon!
You are so sweet! I hope Rex gets the hint and gets you a camera too! I think he will be reading it cause you finally updated your blog!
I love these pictures. You have wonderful friends!! Love you Sheena
Post a Comment