8/13/2008

Bug Bug Bug Bug......

This is Camerons new FAVORITE WORD and ACTIVITY! One week in church I was trying extremely hard to get him to be quiet so I didn't have to take him out for like a 4th time, i decided to pull out a paper and pen and color for him...Bugs being the only thing I could think up at the time to draw, I started my masterpiece...It actually worked. I was telling Cam it was a bug and showing him how to draw them and now he is OBSESSED. If he sees a pen or marker or crayon he immediately screams bug bug bug! and finds anything in his path he can color.....ya know; like, couches, lovesacs, floors, walls, books....you name it, he colors it. But he has now learned where the papers and pens are and he LOVES to draw all the time! (I also walked in on him today when he was out on the patio and chasing a little ladybug all over yelling BUG bug bug.... Momma, a BUG! ----i LOVE it!

1 sweet scribbles :):

Ryan & Keri said...

Wow! You guys have had such a FUN summer! I love all of the pictures of your trips and days out! Thanks for catching us up, and keep them coming.