The FAM....(plus cousin Jeanette!)
Newly married!
Aren't they cute!!!!(can you tell its so cold!?)
We stood in this exact place almost 5 years ago!
ASOLUTELY ADORABLE! (he is snuggling, something he NEVER did!)
Hangin out with Kenzie....or should we say 1st date?

Hard to believe she is 6 months OLDER than him!!!!

(ok,I swore I would never be the mom that just lets her child get so dirty and messy and it looks as though the kid has been neglected for 2 days, but I had to take a picture of him feeding himself for the first time!)
YUMMY!
What's for dinner......?
Event #1- Cousin Jeanette had mission farwell in Spanish Fork, UT. We wish her the best in Texas!
Event#2- Cousin Adam got married in the Bountiful Temple to CUTE Emily! Love this couple to death!
Event #3- Wedding Breakfast at the Cantebury Place. So Yummy! New Bride and Groom ....so cute!
Event#4- Reception at Joseph Smith Bldg. Bride and Groom ready to get out of there! (still so cute!) I am exhausted from going all over Bountiful and Salt Lake with one foot and using crutches!
Event #5- Todd, Lisa and Katie arrive at the reception with Cameron. Cameron spills glass of water all over moms skirt, then devours Grandpa's banana cream pie as if nothing has happened.





5 sweet scribbles :):
Isn't it fun attending siblings' and cousins' and family weddings! I love seeing their happiness, but I also love recounting our special day. It makes me feel all giddy again! And I love all of the pictures of Cameron. I still am amazed by how he just gets bigger and bigger. He's so handsome! We are going to miss President Hinckley too. Our hearts have been touched.
Wow! Your weekend was even more eventful than ours. That's a cute picture of Adam and Emily. I had a hard time getting a pic without Jaxon in the middle!!
well hello, how are you? your little boy is so stinking cute! What are you guys up to?
Julie, this is Tai Anne Jeppson (Goldsberry), I haven't seen you in years. I think you were in my parents ward for awhile. You and your hubby look very happy, your baby is so so cute. I was excited to come across you blog.
Keep in touch. taiandjoe.blogspot.com
Love the pictures of him eating by himself. All babies should have that much fun. :0)
Post a Comment