I love this guy. A lot.
Why?
Cause he knows how to melt my heart into a thousand million pieces simply by:
texting me in the middle of the day and dedicating songs to me.
Esp. ones with meaning or sometimes jus' take us back...
THIS is the latest one and I love it.
We love LOVE love MUSIC!
So tonight, I can't wait for our date to see THESE GUYS!!!
and listen to them all night with my amazing stud!
We love LOVE love MUSIC!
So tonight, I can't wait for our date to see THESE GUYS!!!
and listen to them all night with my amazing stud!
♥ oh, how I love him.♥
Happy Weekend to you all!
Happy Weekend to you all!
I






5 sweet scribbles :):
CUTE!! Hope you had fun!
We made it back from our cruise and there is a little (okay - a LONG) post about it on my blog. You should check it out.
Lets go do somethin' soon! Call me the next time you're in Brigham!
I'm glad you two little love birds had fun!
awwwww!! So cute!! Well I love you guys and think you look so cute together! Dates are so fun!! (BTW you look super hot in that picture)
Awwwwww. So nice to be in love :)
jen benson
So cute. I am glad you two are happy!
Post a Comment