...whom I miss LIKE.CRAZY!!!
I talked to my cute lil Cameron and he wanted to see pictures of the things daddy built in the sand for him, along with pics of us looking for sea turtles! So, here's a few buddy!!!!
{MUAH!!!}
Daddy built you the turtle, so of course Mommy had to build something for you to!
{Impressive? Ha ha...I only had a yogurtland cup and spoon! Gimme a break!}
{We named him Cameron} :)
Getting ready to go under water to look for the fish and Sea turtles!
Can you see Daddy in that HUGE wave??????
Look what we found! :) It's the turtle's head bobbing up and down!
Then once it gets dark, the fishies and turtles go to sleep and we watch the sunset from the beach!!
{We miss you boys! Can't wait to give you both BIG HUGS AND KISSES!}
We wuv you sooooooooooooooooo much! ;)





10 sweet scribbles :):
HI MOM AND DAD!!! This is Cameron. I loved all of the pictures that you put on here for me! The sand castle and turtle is "COOL"!! I now wanna see the BIG HUGE castle that you built! I loved seeing the picture of you both on here...and the BIG wave of daddy, he looked "FUNNY"! THANK you for thinking of me and Korver! WE love you so much and MISS you! See you in a few days!
LOVE THIS POST GUYS! What cute parents you are to these darling little ones. Looks like you are having lots and lots of fun! We are happy for you!
You found black rock!!! I was just going to text you and see if you did. How was it? You know what i did for Kyn..... Right by hula grill in the whalers village there is a little grocery store. Buy the boys a message in a bottle and write them a little note and send them the bottle. They will love it!
I should quit looking at your pictures on here. It's making me VERY jealous. We always take a little walk down to Black Rock. Last time we were there, they wouldn't let us in. Tiger Shark... :) Don't let that keep you away. Hope you guys are having an amazing time. You need to get out to the Gazebo in Kapalua. SO SO good!
I'm so glad to see the pictures. It looks like you've been able to have a bit of fun while working. I'm sure Cam and Korv are looking forward to having you home. :0) I know we're excited to see you and hear all about the trip.
Oh man, what a vacation! Have so much fun!
You are darling, what a cute post.
Gorgeous pictures as always!
OH what a sweet shout out to your little guys!!!!! it looks like you are having a great time- and it that an itsy bitsy teeny weenie bikini I see on your hot bod?!?!?!
So jealous of your trip!!!!! Oh and holy crap!!! You guys are insane with your sand castle/turtle skills! That turtle is awesome. I never could do that!
LOVED loved LOVED your Hawaii posts!! I cannot wait to hear stories.
Soo...whatcha doin' friend? Plannin' another vaycay? ;o)
Luv yer guts.
Post a Comment