4/02/2010

** A little GLIMPSE OF.....

.......Our fairytale coming true.. ..... :)

5 sweet scribbles :):

Chris and Kristen said...

Yea!!! I had no idea you guys were building/buying a house! Congrats! Where is it at?

jason and michelle clarke said...

That is EXCITING!!!! Can't wait to see it!!

Sheena said...

Oh Julie! I am so excited for you and not only am i excited for you but for me too cause this means you'll live even closer to me!!! And while im off this summer, we'll just have to have a blast! Oh i cant wait!

Let me know when the big day is! I'll send Klint over to help with the move and I'll watch the kiddos!

Malinda S. said...

Very nice! Building? Remodeling? Please more juicy details...

Jeni said...

I am sooo excited for you to get your dream home!! I can't wait to see it! I didn't get a chance to stop when i was headed out of Logan, so I'll have to see it when I can get inside when you have it all cute and decorated!! I wish I could be there to help out, but know that I am thinking about you and if you are tired and need to just vent or talk, I'm a phone call away! Good luck with everything!! LOL