If you have ever seen the commercial for IKEA of the lady running out of the store like a crazy person...you can't help but wonder what this store is all about!
This is one of my new FAVORITE place to go! The girls in my family took a Saturday and headed to Draper to indulge ourselves in the store which is RAVED about by so many women...so we decided we needed to partake of its goodness...and we did!!! It was such a fun day to spend with my mom and sisters!! I don't have many pictures(which is probably better so I'm not reminded of how much useless stuff I bought, but it was so cute!) ...but this one is so cute! Cam was very excited about his new little stepping stool I bought him! He put it right to use! Imagine the electric bill now!!!






1 sweet scribbles :):
Not to pop the bubble, but I hate this store. Chris and I went there once and we were looking for something specific and couldn't find our way out. It was a maze and we were so frustrated by the time we left that we almost didn't even buy the one item we wanted. It was a 2 hour nightmare for a stupid barstool for our house. On the positive side, it is a great place for one stop shopping for sending your kid to college. Other than that, I didn't care for it.
Post a Comment