8/12/2008

a MorNiNg On ThE LaKe.....

One of my favorite pastimes living at home was.... In the spur of the moment, we'd decide at midnight to take a quick trip out to the lake for a few hours the next morning before my dad had to head to work. We'd wake up around 6:30 and get the boat ready and head out. It was early..

but it was worth it~
.
Recently, I was able to relive that pastime once again and it was even better than I remembered! My dad, me, Cam, my sisters and brother all headed out! After we had our breakfast out in the middle of the lake....the madness of wakeboarding, skiing and tubing fun began!

This is my bro catchin some sweet air on the wakeboard~

My sis is on the double skiis and I'm on the wakeboard...We totally look like dorks...but that's what double skiing is all about!...oh and notice that GLASSY WATER!

MY CRAZY HUSBAND catchin a wave! (It makes me laugh every time i see it... )

Todd slalom skiing.....We both wanted to see if we could still slalom ski even though we hadn't done it in seriously like 5 years...and we both made it up on our FIRST try!! ....Now its your turn DAD!

He was NOT happy about wearing this PINK hat...but hey, it was all I had at the time! Isn't he Supa cute!??

1 sweet scribbles :):

Chris and Kristen said...

To this day I am too chicken to try any water sport other than skiing. That is awesome you can still do that after 5 years!