8/11/2008

BBQ'S..parks..&..slip n' slides..

We came to have FHE one Monday night with my family and we cooked up an AMAZING BBQ out on the deck, Let Cam play on the Slip and Slide...(who really wanted to use it...Cam or Katie and Lisa??, lets be honest....I think adults have more fun than the kids!)... We then headed to the park and played tennis and let Cameron run all over creation completely wearing himself out. But it wouldn't be a trip to the park without playing on the toys and throwing an OUTRAGEOUS fit as we try to leave!! oh I love 18 MONTH olds!


A summertime must!... Shishkabobs (sp?) and flame broiled Pineapple!





i LOVE this pic! They ALL have their tongues sticking out!


I love playing outside!!!! Can you tell?







Again Aunt Katie...AGAIN!!!! i LOVE rolling down the hill!


My own little "Roger Federer"...maybe we'll be at the US open this year...you never know ? :)

0 sweet scribbles :):