skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Ok, Ok, I know you are all thinking, haircut?? There is barely even any hair there, but really it was starting to hang over his ears and I couldn't wait to give him one and spike his hair up! So I decided I had better do it while his dad was at work, cause Rex loves his long hair! I convinced (Aunt Lisa) to help me (Thanks for that by the way Lis!) I knew this was going to be a real chore keeping him still so i could cut the top part and use the clippers on the back part, so my idea was FEED HIM! Nothing would make my child happier! So As you can see from the picture, Lisa is feedin him Sweet potatoes while I prepped him to get the hair cut! He actually held pretty still especially when I turned on the clippers! (because they were so loud!) But after about a half hour of cutting what felt like one hair at a time......wha-lah.... He was a new man! (he looked so grown up and then I got nervous and wished I could put it all back on his head cause I wasn't sure daddy was going to like it!)
0 sweet scribbles :):
Post a Comment