1/10/2008

New Years Resolution

Ok! So I finally caved in and have decided to really start our blog! After numerous attempts by various people trying to get me to start one....I decided it would be fun and much EASIER(which I am all about!) to keep everyone up to date with whats going on! Good New Years resolution? Ya I thought so too!
As you can see, I once started to create our blog back in April, but Cameron was only like 4 months old and I wasn't really into doing anything more than caring for him, so really anything that took more than like 5 minutes didn't happen! I know, I was crazy! Now that I have more free time and I am not so occupied with being mommy (and my child has learned independence! Thank goodness!) I think it will be fun to stay in touch with friends and family!
Where to begin.. Oh my! How about Cameron. He just turned one year old on December 30, 2006!! I cannot even believe I actually have a one year old! Rex and I never thought it was going to come and then it did, all to fast and now I want him to be little again! He is so much fun and has more energy than an Energizer battery! (I swear he would just keep going and going, if we let him!) This past year with him though has definitely brought trials but it has also brought more joy to us than any other time in our lives!
I will post some pictures up from this past year with him in some sort of an order and hopefully it will bring you up to date with this past year we have had. I am thinking that might be easiest and then I can really start with the blogging and hopefully....KEEP IT UP TO DATE!

0 sweet scribbles :):