1/16/2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

My sweet little giraffe! I loved it! I probably dressed him up in this about 15 times before Halloween cause I couldn't get over how cute he was! Even though he always gave me the look of "Mom, are you serious...get me out of this!" Halloween was so fun, and I can't even believe that next year he will probably be able to really go trick or treating (well to a few houses).I just can't believe how fast kids grow up! I ordered his costume in June and I thought Halloween would never come! I love the Holidays, starting with Halloween!
This picture was too sweet to pass up, although it was also taken on Halloween, he was just tired of wearing his costume! Grandma King had him laughing so hard! It was fun going to thier house and letting him play! Thanks for the good times and fun memories!

1 sweet scribbles :):

Tai and Joe said...

Julie, This is Tai Anne Jeppson (Goldsberry) I hope that you remember me. You have a darling family. I haven't seen you in years I think you were in my parents ward for awhile. I was so excited to come across your blog. Keep in touch. taiandjoe.blogspot.com